Westminster Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Energy-Efficient Cooling Solutions in Broomfield & Boulder
It is not merely our job — but our passion — to ensure you and your family receive the superior level of temperature control you require. This is why our team at True Heating & Cooling does not just offer typical air conditioning and furnace services, but provide support for ductless mini-splits as well. To learn more about the wide range of ductless mini-split systems you have to choose from, speak to our techs today.
Contact us now at (720) 637-5157 if you are interested in learning more about the value of having a ductless mini-split installation at your property.
What Are the Benefits of a New Mini-Split in Your Home?
Ductless mini-splits have been around for a few years, but many homeowners are still not knowledgeable about them or how many benefits they can gain from switching away from traditional duct systems.
A few of the advantages you can obtain from a mini-split, as opposed to a traditional ductwork system, include:
- Space efficiency as your mini-split will be much easier to store with their smaller, more flexible size
- Better indoor air quality, since they do not have the extensive set of ductwork that traps contaminants
- It is easy to add zoning to your property, allowing all the members of your household to enjoy an unlimited supply of heating or cooling
- Ductless mini-splits are especially adaptable for adding smart controls and options for automation
When homeowners are looking to get a new HVAC system, one major aspect to consider is cost - both of the unit’s installation and its running costs. Ductless mini-splits are an excellent option as they are energy efficient. Though there is an initial cost for installation, investing in this alternate system will save you in the long run.
Ductless mini-splits utilize a unique speed compressor for heating and cooling. Depending on how much cool or warm air you require, the system works to adjust its level of output automatically. Instead of having to remember to turn your boiler or electric furnace on every single time you want to use it, you can rest assured your mini-split is maximizing all resources.
Reach out to us today at (720) 637-5157 or contact us online if you would like to discover why so many people are switching to ductless mini-splits.
- Trained & Skilled Technicians
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- You Name It, We Service It!
- True to Our Word
- Your Comfort Is Priority