At True Heating & Cooling, we offer preventative and high-performance maintenance agreements to residents in the Denver Metro area. As seasons change and temperatures fluctuate throughout the year, your heating and cooling systems need regular maintenance to ensure they operate at peak efficiency. It’s also important to perform maintenance to avoid potential breakdowns in the future. Our technicians can make sure you’ll never find yourself with a heating or cooling outage.
Trusted Maintenance Services
At True Heating & Cooling, we put quality maintenance service at the top of our priority list. Proper maintenance prevents heating and cooling system failures and saves energy. Our team of professionals has detailed knowledge as to how best to maintain the heating and cooling equipment in your home. We recommend getting a tune-up at least once a year. With a maintenance agreement, you could have this service ready to go without thinking about it.
Maintenance Plans to Fit Your Budget
We take unexpected breakdowns seriously because we understand how critical heating and AC can be. Our expert technicians will perform thorough maintenance so no issue is overlooked. All of our maintenance plans include a spring and fall maintenance visit, priority service, and no after-hour charges. At True Heating & Cooling, we pass the savings on to you!
- $125 1 Time Furnace or AC Maintenance
- $225 1 Year Package for Furnace & AC
- $299 Furnace & Swamp Cooler (Includes 2 trips, 1 during the beginning of the cooling season to start up the cooler and 1 trip in the Fall to shut down the cooler and perform maintenance on the furnace.)
- $349 Boiler & Swamp Cooler (Includes 2 trips, 1 during the beginning of the cooling season to start up the cooler and 1 trip in the Fall to shut down the cooler and perform maintenance on the boiler.)
We perform maintenance just like we do at our own homes. The focus is to clean the equipment, test all functions, prevent unnecessary wear and tear as well as perform a Carbon Monoxide Test. We will be looking for broken parts and sensors as well as loose wires
- Maintenance for a home sale is different. We call this a certification.
- $175 Certification on Furnace or AC only
- $299 Certification on Furnace & AC Together
Certification is different because we are focused heavily on the safety of equipment and immediate repairs. We will be looking for Carbon Monoxide, gas leaks, mechanical wear, and offering quotes to make sure the equipment is sound and functional.
Call True Heating & Cooling at (720) 637-5157 to learn more details and start saving today!
DISCOVER TRUE HVAC Expertise
If you are in need of heating or cooling assistance, count on us to provide quality care and excellent service! Our technicians are highly trained and fully equipped to handle any HVAC issues you may be dealing with. True Heating & Cooling will be there to provide options needed to keep you, your family, and your business comfortable.
- Trained & Skilled Technicians
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- You Name It, We Service It!
- True to Our Word
- Your Comfort Is Priority